At Polycom, I was Senior Manager, Solutions Product Management and Product Marketing. Both roles were focused on strategic alliance integrations in the technology areas of communications and collaboration.
In my Product Management role, I brought to market new integrated solutions with IBM and Cisco Systems—unlocking more than $164M in opportunities. I also unblocked a company-wide project by volunteering to work with cross-company product managers and creating share goals and priorities.
While in Product Marketing, I led the marketing efforts for the IBM alliance around social business, unified communications, and healthcare. I also launched Polycom Capital financing services.
Technologies: Unified Communications (UC), Telepresence, SIP, Enterprise Social Business, Speech-to-Text, Video Analytics, Content Management, Cloud, Media Framework, API's, Server Software, UCaaS, and Financing Services
Markets: Enterprise and Service Provider
Senior Manager, Solutions Product Management & Product Marketing –
2017 - 2018
Polycom – IBM Solutions
Integrated Solutions to Enhance Communications and Collaboration
Delivered multiple new integrated communications and collaboration solutions...
- Polycom Conferencing Add-In for IBM Sametime—server software providing native integration of Polycom UC solutions with IBM's social collaboration software
- Polycom RealPresence Media Utility for IBM Sametime—desktop software enabling IBM user content to be seamlessly managed by Polycom RealPresence Media Server
- Co-development with IBM Research—cloud-delivered UC with and analytics of realtime and recorded video content to enhance collaboration
- IBM Sametime with Polycom Media Framework—set of software offerings that enable developers to add UC solutions to their own offerings
- IBM Healthcare Analytics Integration (Product Marketing)—joint Polycom and IBM offering focused on improving patient care
Polycom – Cisco Solutions
Integrated Solutions Extending Customer UC Solutions
As prime lead on Cisco integration initiative, delivered requirements and solutions allowing customers to use both Polycom and Cisco UC solutions...
- Telepresence integration (from endpoints to infrastructure to call control) with user experience enhancements beyond Cisco's limited Telepresence Interoperability Protocol
- Enhanced IP Phone integration by driving requirements and negotiating agreement for Cisco's SIP protocol extensions
- Enhanced mixed vendor deployments by delivering Polycom endpoint interoperability with Cisco Unified Communications Manager
In Product Marketing role, re-launched financing services for Polycom which led to 1423% increase in attached booking.
- Content and webpage design on company website, internal sales resource page, and partner site
- Customer presentation
- Sales training playbook
- Sales training video
- Customer-facing overview video
- Sales-facing overview video
- Sales calling card
- Cross-marketing plan
© 2008 - 2019 Grace Hu-Morley